- Dad - My Dad is literally my rock. He is there through all of my ups and downs. He's there no matter what may be going on in my life. He provides that voice in my head that I some times need.
- Jennifer - She's not only my sister, she's my best friend. I can call her anytime of the day, and she'll be there for me. I know that I can vent to her about anything that may be going on in my life. I think the older we've gotten, the closer we've become.
Text msg I got today (11/30/2010) - "Just wanted u to know I'm thinking about u. I know it was hard to leave there today. I pray all the time something is gonna come up permanent. Love ya!"
- Samantha - She's also not only my sister, but she's always there when I need someone to make me laugh. And, I count on Eric for some crazy stories, because they are pretty hilarious when it involves those two. I'm so glad my Dad and her Mom got married, because I'm not sure what I would do without her.
- Michele - Speaking of Samantha's Mom, Michele is the most genuine person I know. I'm so lucky to have grown up with such a wonderful step-mom.
- Mom - Although, my Mom and me haven't been real close this year, she's still my Mom and always will be. She gives great advice and can make me laugh too.
- Nieces & Nephews - Morgan, Olivia, Evan and Ethan are my heart & soul. I love these kids like they are my own. They are the reasons I do not ever want to move out of Fort Wayne. I couldn't live without seeing them whenever I wanted to.
- Stacia - She's my bfff (and, no it's not a typo. there is an extra "f" in there). I would have to say that Stacia knows me better than anyone does (including my family). She knows everything about it and can read me like a book. I've known her since 1998 when we started college together. We didn't stay in touch after college, but when I started working at BBDS&B in 2005, we became close again. I wouldn't be able to live without my bfff.