A friend of mine asked me the other day how I wasn't breaking down from everything I've had gone on in my life recently. I didn't have an answer for her.
Let's recap from 2008 to the present:
* April 30, 2008 - Joey passes away
* July 24, 2008 - Fired from Shambaugh Kast Beck & Williams (I have no idea why since they refused to tell me according to Indiana law).
* April 15, 2009 - 9mos later I get hired at Verizon.
* December 17, 2009 - Fired from Verizon (only worked for 8 mos, but who's counting)?
* July, 2010 - my ex-brother-in-law goes MIA. Completely sick to my stomach knowing
we may have to tell the kids what has happened to their Dad. (FYI - he was found)
* July, 2010 - Congress aka Republicans decide to take away unemployment. That lasted for a month and then it was approved again.
* August, 2010 - On the day of my sister's wedding, I come down with some type of bug and end up spending part of the reception in the bathroom with my head in the toilet.
* August, 2010 - End up with a bacterial infection and a urinary tract infection. All of which costs me an obscene amount of money in office visits and prescriptions.
* August, 2010 - My dumbass ramps a curb and gets flat a tire. $123.00.
We've still got a week left in August, so who knows what may happen from now until September.